Claim a FitBit, Kindle or Gift Voucher
How to claim a FitBit, Kindle or £100 voucher
The individuals who register with BranWell Ford (BWF) often see our adverts, press releases, meet us as exhibitions or come as recommendations. We are in a phase of organically growing our network of candidates and through recommendations we offer rewards.
If you have a colleague working as a pension administrator, EB or Pensions Consultant, Trustee, In-House Manager, SIPP or SSAS, group risk & insured healthcare, communications, flexible benefits, business development managers, pensions IT, pension accounts or payroll, a Scheme Actuary or investment analyst, we would like to help them.
Once we place someone you have recommended in a new job, you can claim a Fitbit or a Kindle, or if you prefer a £100 retail voucher.
Terms to qualify:
- You need to be registered or previously registered with BWF as a candidate or a client.
- Your recommendation must contact BWF with an up to date CV and mention your name on registering.
- We can only accept recommended individuals who have never been registered with BWF.
- The FitBit, Kindle or £100 retail voucher applies to individuals BWF successfully place in permanent positions and fixed term or temporary contracts for more than 90 days. Fixed term or temporary contracts for less than 90 days can claim a £50 retail voucher.
- The reward will be issued when the person you recommend has completed 90 days in their new role and BWF reserves the right to withdraw a claim if the person leaves the job before the first 90 days for a permanent position or earlier in relation to a fixed term or temporary contract.
- To claim please call BranWell Ford on 01279 859000.