£20000 - £30000 per annum + Competitive Salary & benefits
11-09-2019 09:36 AM
Christine Brannigan FIRP BA(Hons)
Are you a technically adept DC pension professional? Our client has a great opportunity for you to work within a dynamic administration function that prides itself on providing outstanding customer service to their clients.
You will be responsible for providing a high-quality service to the client, delivering pension and benefits projects, together with business as usual scheme events work.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
* Bulk task or scheme events administration, including production of valuation extracts, production of annual pension statements, lifestyle process, bonus waiver, tax year end activity, carry forward scope calculations, data cleanse, report writing and project work
* Acting as a subject matter expert and transformational change specialist, supporting the Scheme Events & Projects Team Leader in the delivery of key projects and scheme events within KPIs/SLA's, maintaining control over projects and proactively communicating on progress.
* Taking the lead on assigned projects and providing regular updates to management as necessary
* Due diligence exercises by analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
* System testing to ensure that technical developments fulfil systems specifications and business requirements
* Building one off reports for specific projects
* Coaching, training action planning and process improvement
* Regularly review the efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually improve
* Participate in regular internal meetings and attend and present at client meetings
* Ensure accuracy of scheme events and projects
* Participation in helpline and mailbox cover
Skills & Experience
* Already be working as a Senior Pensions Administrator/DC Pensions Specialist within the Pension's industry (preferably for a Third-Party Administrator) and should possess strong pensions administration skills.
* Detailed knowledge of Defined Contribution Occupational Pension Schemes
* In this progressive role you will have advanced Excel skills, a keen eye for process improvements, while being comfortable supporting, training and developing less experienced members of the team. You will be team orientated with excellent interpersonal skills and a logical approach to problem solving, as well as being flexible with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
* Ability to identify trends and develop solutions to improve the member experience
* Strong analytical skills